4.07.2012

Pampered Chef Grand Opening

It's my Pampered Chef GRAND OPENING!

Stop on by my place to sample some of the great new PC Spring products. Stay long enough to enjoy a beverage or bite to eat and enter to win a door prize!

I'll be open TWO days; so pick the one that's best for you:

Saturday, April 21st from 11am - 2pm
Tuesday, April 24th from 6pm - 8pm

Thanks to my friend Meredith for hosting and helping me out with this party. I know many of you are out of town, but I wanted to extend the invitation in case you'll be passing through! Guys and girls are welcome an feel free to bring a friend too. This is a great reason to catch up (its been WAY too long for some of us) or meet new people, so come by and mingle! :)

If you cannot make it but are interested in placing an online order or browsing the online catalog, you can do so through my website here: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/beccafrye?page=host-search-results&showId=3627387.

Looking forward to cooking with you soon,

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment